Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (IATA: SRQ, ICAO: KSRQ, FAA LID: SRQ) is a public airport in Sarasota County and Manatee County, Florida. The terminal lies in Sarasota and the airfield is in Manatee County. Owned by the Sarasota Manatee Airport Authority, it is three miles north of Sarasota (Sarasota County) and six miles south of Bradenton (Manatee County).
SRQ Airport offers nonstops to a number of major cities including Boston, New York & Chicago and daily flights to Toronto, Ontario, Canada as well as a number of "seasonal" flights from November - May.
SRQ Airport was built in 1942 and used as a training base during WWII. Commercial operation began in 1947.
General aviation facilities located on the airport property include hangars, maintenance, flight instruction, rentals and charters and repair and fueling for their private aviation customers.
Parking lot operated by Republic Parking, Inc.; for
more information call 941-359-5200
*30-minute grace period, If stay is under 30 minutes, there is no charge.
Call 1-800-611-7450 to book guaranteed low priced hotels or click below for online rates and reservations.
Get low prices and compare dozens of available hotels and accommodations online.
Taxi service is available outside the west entrance of the main terminal. Reservations can be made with any.
• All-American Car & Limo 941-349-3952
• Courtesy Cab 941-954-1970
• Diplomat Taxi 941-355-5155
• Royal Carriage Transportation 941-388-2325
• Yellow Cab 941-955-3341
• Air Canada
• Air France
• American Airlines
• Delta Air Lines/Comair
• US Airways/USAir Express
• United Airlines
In addition: AeroMexico, Alitalia, Air France and ASA offer connecting service to SRQ via Delta Airlines.
Latitude: 27° 23' 43.22" North
Longitude: 82° 33' 14.78" West
Elevation: 28' (9m)
Max. Runway Length: 7003' (2135m)
• Dolphin Aviation 941-355-2902
• APP Jet Center 941-355-8100
• Retrix Aerodrome Center 941-358-9600
Airport Information Line (automated message, touchtone phone only) 941-FLY-2- SRQ (359-2770)
• Sarasota Manatee Airport Authority Administrative Offices 941-359-5200
• Automated Weather Observation System 941-351-1655
• Environmental Affairs Office (for noise program) 941-359-5009
• Noise Abatement Hotline(24 hours per day) 941-351-9556